Friday, July 17, 2015

Give Your Stress Wings

Okay, my first Non Christmas card since Monday!  LOL  I've been enjoying the Bugaboo challenge this week!  :)  I NEEDED to do something different though!  So...I decided to pull out a Delicious Doodles image called Fairy Fae.

Fairy Fae is one of my favorite DD images!  Why?  I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!  I have two tattoos on my body, they are not exactly small tats either...but...they are both Butterflies and they are both someplace where no one is going to see them unless I want them too!  Butterflies represent new life, souls, angels, beauty and freedom.

I used a fun bubble frame die and a lacy edge punch.  I added some ribbon and some gems.  I made the butterflies 3D by printing them out another time and cutting them out.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.

Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   Anything goes w/option of adding an image
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Summer Sunshine
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Use some Circles
Aud Sentiments Challenge Bloganything goes + a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog (up to 2 entries) – ANYTHING GOES
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Delicious Doodles Challenge Myth & Magic
Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  use your favorite Stamp(see why in my description)


7 comments:

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is beautiful, Karen! I adore the fun color scheme, the sweet image, and those sparkly rhinestones! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Myriam W. said...

What a fantastic glitter card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your Passion.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I also love butterflies.

Pascale Mitchell said...

Thank you for joining Delicious Doodles challenge a Truly stunning make I love the hints of sparkle x

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card! The image is so pretty, and you have colored it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

Vannessa said...

Great card and I love all the bling! Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT

Billie A said...

She looks deep in thought.. I like the layout of the card and the coloring of your image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.