Sunday, August 6, 2017

Altered Pringle Box

While hopping around checking out blogs for some inspiration I stopped at 613 Avenue Create and came across this fun little idea of a trinket box made from a Pringles Can...something I just so happened to have.  Then I decided I wanted to make this using the "go green" theme using all recycled items on it.  I may have fibbed the theme just a bit with the bow and the lace...but it was scrap ribbon and scrap lace I had laying around.  My daughter started using her old jeans to make doll clothing and this was from a pair she had already started to cut up.  I used part of the leg and a pocket and the button from the front of the jeans.  I added string pearls, and beads from an old broken necklace (for the feet).  This was so fun to make!!  The tutorial on how to make this can be found here.





Thanks for looking!
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – Shabby Chic
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Recycle
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes  
A Snowflakes Promise (doesn’t have to be winter) –  ANYTHING GOES
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– No sentiment
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes   
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Use Flowers

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous project .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, that is so gorgeous! Love all your details. Really though....what an excuse to eat a can of chips, hehe.

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

Valérie said...

Amazing project. I love how you decorated the Pringles can. Very elegant. Thanks for sharing at Pile It On. Hugs, Valérie

Sandy How said...

Great use of a pringle container. Love the different elements you've used to make your trinket box. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Warrell Creations said...

Amazing job. Thank you for joining us at the Pile It On! Recycle Challenge. Marciava (DT)